The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant. A total of 623 posts are vacant in various offices of the bank.
Interested candidates can apply through the official website latest by November 10.
Total posts: 623
Name of the post: Assistant
Candidates should have obtained a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised university or institute and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
The age of the candidate should be between 20 and 28 years as on October 1, 2017.
The selection criteria will be based on the preliminary examination, main examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
- The exam will consist of English language, numerical ability and reasoning ability
- Total marks: 100
- The main exam will be based on English language, numerical ability, general awareness and compute knowledge
- Total marks: 200
Candidates will get a remuneration of Rs 13,150 to Rs 34,900 per month.
- Last date to apply: November 10
- Preliminary Exam (Tentative): November 27 and November 28
- Main Exam(Tentative): December 20
For any query, candidates can visit the official website.