In a latest development in the IPL spot-fixing scandal, the BCCI has filed a affidavit in the Supreme Court and defended N Srinivasan.
* N Srinivasan tells Supreme Court to reinstate him as the Mudgal panel found nothing against him
* BCCI files affidavit in SC on Mugal committee report, defends Srinivasan
* BCCI tells SC that it is incorrect to say none of five officials took action against player who was guilty of violation of conduct
* BCCI says incident took place when Ranjit Biswal was manager of the Indian team, and he had informed the player to then BCCI president Shashank Manohar
* The violation was minor in nature so player was orally reprimanded